1.The website www.paranoia-eshop.gr is the e-shop of the company with the trade name “PARANOIA G. THEOCHARIS Co. General Partnership”, and the distinctive title “PARANOIA”. The company’s registered office is at 3, 5, 7 Thirsiou Street, in Athens.
2. User’s liability
The user agrees and undertakes not to use the e-shop (for example) to:
· Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal offence and damage to PARANOIA or any third party, or violates the confidentiality of the information of any third party
· Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that violates the fair morals, social values, minor age etc.
· Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property rights or other property rights of third parties
· Send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that includes software viruses or other codes, files or programmes that have been designed to disrupt and cause damage, to destroy the function of any software or PC material
· Collection or saving of personal data regarding other users.
Also, he/she agrees that PARANOIA and its associates are not liable for anything caused by third parties that use its site. Any use against the aforementioned, besides any civil sanctions, brings about the disruption of the provided services, at no notice.
3. Intellectual property rights
All the contents of the site (including texts, graphics, images, pictures, designs and software) are the intellectual property of PARANOIA, and they are protected by the Greek and international law. Any copy, reproduction and transmission of the material, without the written consent of the company, is forbidden. Their appearance on the website must in no way be considered as the transfer or assignment of a license or right for their use.
4. Effective law
The site has been created and is controlled by PARANOIA in Athens, and the Greek law governs its use.
If you choose to access our site from another country, you must observe the laws of this country. The aforementioned terms constitute the complete agreement with PARANOIA, and PARANOIA has the right to change the content of the site and the aforementioned (and following) terms, at no notice.